READY IN: 1hr 30mins
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil (or other neutral tasking oil)
- 2 cups zucchini (grated)
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1 cup tapioca starch or 1 cup cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 (19 ounce) can pineapple (drained)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- Mix white and brown sugars, eggs, and oil in a large mixing bowl. Then add the zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Add one half of the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir, then the pineapple, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Add the rest of dry mixture and blend well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan, or greased and floured (use rice flour) muffin tins. Optionally, you can add raisins to your loaf pan or muffin tins. Just put the raisins in the pan/tins after you poured the batter and gently stir them inches.
- Bake at 320 F for 50-60 minutes, or 30-35 minutes for muffins.
- Makes 2 large or 4 small loaf pans, or about 36 muffins.