- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, sliced in rings
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds (optional)
- In 13 X 9 inch baking pan, place chicken pieces.
- Do not overlap.
- Place onion rings over top.
- Mix seasonings with cream of chicken soup and milk and spoon over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in 375 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with almonds, if desired.
- Bake 10 minutes more or until chicken is tender.