- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil, divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips; place in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add cornstarch and toss to coat.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, and garlic powder; add to bag and shake well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 2 tablespoons oil; stirfry chicken until no longer pink, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil; stir fry broccoli, celery, carrots, and onion for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add water and bouillon.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.