- 3 (6 ounce) canswhite albacore tuna in water
- 2 (26 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (low sodium if possible)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag rainbow rotini pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded tillamook sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded four cheese blend
- 10 ounces frozen peas (organic preferred)
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Cook pasta al dente (9 minutes) or as directed on package. Drain.
- Combine in pot pasta, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, peas, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer into a covered casserole dish and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes prior to serving.