- 1 large head of broccoli (cut into pieces, about 6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 -2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (adjust to your heat preference)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds (TOASTED)
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced, about 2 tablespoons)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with a slipat mat, foil, or parchment paper.
- Place broccoli pieces into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, or measuring cup, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, honey, sriracha and pepper.
- Pour this mixture over the broccoli and toss well to coat.
- Spread the broccoli across the lined baking sheet. Place on the middle oven rack and roast for 8-12 minutes, until the broccoli is tender and the edges are turning brown.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven and transfer to a serving bowl, or tray. Toss with the green onions and toasted almonds.
- Serve hot!
- Makes 2-4 servings.