- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Combine flour, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika in a plastic grocery (or large ziplock) bag. Add chicken and shake to coat well. Set aside.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Shake excess flour from chicken pieces and place in skillet and saute for about 5 minutes, until golden brown. Do not overcook. Remove chicken from pan, and set aside, covered to keep warm.
- Remove all but 2 Tbsp of fat, retaining browned bits of breading. Stir wine and broth into pan drippings, deglazing the pan.
- Add lemon juice, capers, and parsley. Return chicken to skillet, tossing to coat. Reduce heat to medium, and continue cooking until sauce thickens slightly and chicken is cooked thru. Serve immediately with fresh lemon wedges.