- 1 lb baby yukon gold potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and divided
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- Cover potatoes in cold, salted water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, puree half of the artichoke hearts in a food processor. Set aside.
- Roughly chop remaining artichokes. Set aside.
- Defrost spinach. Thoroughly squeeze dry and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Drain potatoes. Return to the saucepan. Add the pureed artichokes, margarine, parmesan cheese, sour cream, milk, and garlic to the potatoes. Blend with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Fold in chopped artichokes and spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper.