READY IN: 38mins
- 24 square wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 10 ounces shelled deveined and cooked medium shrimp
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup grated carrot
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 -2 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- With a a pastry brush, brush one side of each wonton wrapper with melted butter.
- Press wonton buttered side up into muffin cup; bake 8 minutes, or until edges turn a light golden brown.
- Remove the pan from oven.
- Meanwhile, reserve 24 shrimp.
- Finely chop remaining shrimp.
- Combine the cream cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce in a bowl; blend well.
- Stir in chopped shrimp, green onions, carrot and Mozarella cheese.
- Using a small scoop, fill each wonton cup with a rounded scoop of cream cheese mixture; top with reserved shrimp.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until wontons are golden brown, and the filling is bubbly around the edges.