- 6 chicken breasts (skin removed)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (400 g) can chopped tomatoes
- 6 sprigs fresh basil, shredded
- Place chicken and remaining ingredients (except for fresh basil) in a large ziplock freezer bag.
- Remove as much air from the bag as possible then label and freeze.
- To serve, remove from fridge to thaw chicken overnight.
- Transfer package contents to an oven proof baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve.