- 10 lbs ham (I use fully cooked boneless)
- 1 (32 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 -3 cups brown sugar (to taste, I use about half a bag)
- Place all except ham in a roaster pan, stirring well till brown sugar is dissolved.
- Trim outer skin from ham, make a slit with knife on bottom, sides and top of ham.
- Place ham in juice mixture and bake covered at 350 for at least a couple of hours.
- Baste well with baster every 30 minutes until done.
- Serving size 4 oz.