- 3 (15 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 4 garlic cloves, quartered
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Drain artichokes in colander and rinse a bit to remove brine.
- Mix gently with garlic and olive oil in a bowl.
- Pour artichoke mixture in a metal roasting pan and roast for about one hour, tossing a few times if desired.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and add lemon juice and butter (if using).