- 1 (8 ounce) orange roughy fillets (or flounder, perch or sole)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange fillet in an 11X7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce, stirring well; spread mixture evenly over fillet.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Cut fillet in half, and serve immediately.