- 2 medium gala apples, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the diced apples in a large bowl and toss them in the lemon juice.
- Add the cubed chicken, red onion, shredded carrots, pecan pieces, and golden raisins.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, sugar, and cinnamon; pour over chicken salad mixture and toss to evenly coat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill at least 1-2 hours before serving.