- 1 1⁄4 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange rind (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toast oats and sunflower seeds on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes until crispy.
- In a large bowl, combine toasted oats and sunflower seeds with remaining ingredients except for sliced almonds.
- Press mixture into an 8-inch greased baking dish.
- Press almonds on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15 minutes or until brown and done. Cool before cutting into bars.