- 15 1⁄2 ounces red salmon
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 2 cups carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Rinse & remove skin & bones & other tissue from red salmon, then break into medium-size pieces.
- Cook pasta according to box, then chill.
- In large bowl, mix together salmon, pasta, carrots, celery, olives, onion & bell pepper.
- In smaller bowl, combine vinegar, oils, sugar, oregano, salt & pepper & mix well, then pour it over salmon mixture, tossing carefully to coat.
- Serve immediately, or cover, chill & serve later.