- button mushroom, stemmed, sliced - 1/2 cup
- spinach, - 1/2 cup
- egg white, beaten - 2
- whole wheat tortilla, - 1
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Step 1.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan and sauté mushrooms for 2 mins, add the spinach & cook for 1 more minute.
- Step 2.
- Pour beaten eggs over mixture. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds.
- Step 3.
- Continue cooking until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains (Do not stir constantly). Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4.
- Place egg mixture into center of tortilla fold in sides of tortilla, then roll up burrito-style.