- 2 1⁄2 cm gingerroot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, juice of, only
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 swordfish steaks
- Place ginger and garlic in a small bowl and mix together to form a paste. Add the lemon juice, spring onions, chili and oil, then mix again.
- Add swordfish steaks and coat well with the mixture. Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Remove fish from marinade and place on grill rack. Grill for 5-6 minutes, turning once.
- Drizzle with remaining marinade and serve with new potatoes, lime wedges and mixed salad.