- 2 trout fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1⁄2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse-grind black pepper
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lime, juice of
- In a plastic zipper bag, combine all ingredients and mix well to coat the fish fillets.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, discard marinade and grill, broil or saute trout as you normally would (I like to saute it for about 10 to 15 minutes total, turning once, until fish flakes easily).