- 2 (5 ounce) lean boneless pork chops
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil (optional)
- Trim excess fat from pork chops. Use a knife to cut shallow cross-hatch marks over both surfacesof the chops.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together in a resealable bag or non-reactive container. Add the chops and place in the refrigerator. Marinate at least an hour.
- Grill or broil at 500 degrees fahrenheit 8-10 minutes, turning once half way.