- 1⁄4 cup margarine (soy or regular)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin cups with paper liners or spray with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together until moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups. Each should be filled 3/4 full.
- Bake 35 minutes or until the tops are firm.
- Cool on a wire rack.