- 1⁄2 cup peas (fresh, or frozen plus 2 cups boiling water)
- 3 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced (spring onions)
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup green pistachios, shelled
- 1⁄4 cup hempseed nuts, shelled
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (or sub cilantro or basil or..?)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- If using frozen peas: In a bowl soak the peas in the boiling water, set aside until they have warmed through. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large salad bowl combine the peas with the remaining ingredients, plus 1/4-1/2 cup of dressing, (your fave or try Recipe #431876). Toss well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until you're ready to serve.