- DRY INGREDIENTS
- 1⁄4 cup white bean flour
- 1⁄4 cup sorghum flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- WET INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice or 1⁄4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 8" square pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, blend the yogurt, beaten eggs, melted margarine, and orange juice.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until just blended.
- Spoon the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the bread springs back when gently pressed.
- Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature.