- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, sliced (optional)
- Butterfly chicken breast and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle chicken breast with Hidden Valley Seasoning and Dressing Mix and set aside.
- In a saute' pan cook spinach until spinach has started to cook down. Remove spinach from heat and add to a medium bowl with Parmesan cheese, half of the mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and beaten egg and olives. Mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Place a large spoonful of spinach mixture in the middle of each chicken breast and fold over, covering the spinach mixture completely.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and place on baking sheet and bake on 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165 degrees when chicken is tested.