- 1⁄3 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 3 -4 serrano chilies, including seeds, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 lbs ripe avocados (reserve 1 avocado pit)
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup peeled pear, finely diced
- 3⁄4 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1⁄4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Mash onion, chiles& salt to a rough paste.
- Gradually add pulp from the avocadoes, coarsly mashing it.
- You want it to be chunky.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Fold in pear& grapes& then 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour placing avocado pit in the middle of the mixture so it retains its color.
- Remove pit.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup more seeds over the guacamole& serve.