- 12 oysters, fresh with shell
- 4 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 tablespoons coriander or 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Place the oysters on a dinner plate which could be used in a microwave. Make sure the top bit of the oysters is facing towards the end of the place to catch any of the juices.
- Distribute red curry paste in each oysters, you can add less or more paste it depends on you.
- Squeeze lemon juice in each oyster. Once again depending on your taste bugs.
- Place it in the microwave for 1 minute on high.