- 1 thick slice bread, preferably something with an airy crumb and good crust
- 1 half of a ripe avocado
- high quality olive oil
- maldon salt or other fleur de sel
- za'atar spice mix
- Toast your bread.
- Mash your half avocado and spread on bread, it will be a thick layer.
- Drizzle your avocado toast with olive oil, about 2 teaspooons worth.
- Sprinkle a pinch or three on za'atar on the avocado, how much you use is up to your taste—start small you can always add more.
- Sprinkle toast with a pinch of fleur de sel, crushing it between your fingers as your sprinkle it over your toast.