- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 cup natural-style peanut butter or 1 cup low-fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 cups of whey protein powder (I use vanilla, but I'm sure chocolate would work too)
- 2 cups dry uncooked oatmeal (not quick cooking kind)
- Combine PB, honey and milk in a pot.
- Warm over low heat.
- Add the protein powder and mix well.
- Add the oats.
- You don't want to cook it, just warm it through so you can stir it.
- Add more milk if it is too thick to stir.
- Press in a 9" x 13" pan.
- Let the bars sit until cool, and cut into 16 equal sized bars.
- Wrap each bar in foil or Saran wrap and store in plastic baggies.
- They do not need refrigeration.